The Application Security Architect will provide consulting and security guidance on emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices that may have an impact on the security posture of Dapper Lab’s environment. This role will lead the security vision and strategy for Dapper Lab’s applications across the enterprise.
The candidate will have experience in a customer-facing consulting role with the ability to manage substantial unplanned workloads with short deadlines. In addition, this candidate will possess proven ability to document policies, procedures, and technical diagrams.
This role will report to the Manager of Security Architecture.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Design security architectures for GCP environment with appropriate security controls.
- Ensure security standard methodologies are identified and integrated into all facets of projects including infrastructure, system designs, configurations, and implementations.
- Develop in depth security architecture standards, frameworks and design patterns spanning all layers of security in GCP, from infrastructure to applications and data security.
- Analyze business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks while providing recommended solutions to mitigate them.
- Perform audits and vulnerability assessments.
- Perform security risk assessments, incident investigations, root cause analysis and forensic investigations.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure successful security and compliance programs that align with client and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Assist with remediation of control deficiencies identified during the audit process.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
A little about you:
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships and achieve broader organizational goals.
- Experience securing, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed global GCP environment.
- Experience working with virtual machines and containers such as Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Experience working knowledge of infrastructure security concepts including firewalls, DMZs, Intrusion detection, prevention systems, network security, application security concepts, RBAC, access provisioning, SIEM, password management, and OWASP.
- Experience with IT security and privacy risk assessments and audits of IT general security controls.
- At Dapper Labs, we’re looking for people who are passionate about what they do. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.