- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA or CFA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements in the U.S.
- Knowledge and expertise in cryptocurrency tax and regulation in the U.S.
- Experience with cryptocurrency wallets and transacting via Blockchains.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Programming experience, Python preferred.
- Knowledge of the crypto mining industry, including the technology and economics.
- Preparing financial reports for internal and external use.
- Perform daily general ledger accounting, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Filing taxes in coordination with our third-party CPA firm.
- Ready to work on a wide range of operational tasks.
At Luxor, we believe that meaningful contributions can be made by anyone. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Luxor is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Luxor welcomes all. Luxor does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Luxor will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Luxor.
Apply here 👉 Accounting Analyst job